Sunday, September 28, 2008

"Priceless" Mania - Pink Passion and Green Galore



Recently I took advantage of Stampin' Up's! September promotion and purchased the stamp set Priceless and received the free co-ordinating jumbo stampin' around wheel with it. Of course it literally took me a nano second to get started on playing with them and these are some of the final products. I have to admit I did CASE some ideas from Splitcoast Stampers but some are purely my own inspiration. I also combined them with some of my other SU! stamp sets as well and the results I feel are quite lovely. What do you think?

MATERIALS USED
Stamp sets - Priceless, Wonderful Words
Card Stock - Pink Passion, Green Galore, Whisper White
Stampin Pads - Pink Passion, Green Galore, Versamark Watermark, Basic Black
Snail Adhesive
Rhinestone Brads
Pretties kit
Stampin Scrub

No comments: