Monday, September 1, 2008

Hostess Gift for my friend


I just thought I would show you what I made for my girlfriend Sophia for hosting my first out of home demonstration. I made it from a tin that I had in my cupboard and used mostly Stampin' Up! products. It was filled with cards that I had made as well.

It was reasonably easy to make and I would be more than happy to hold a workshop to demonstrate how to make a similar box. If you are interested in this sort of idea then just drop me a line.


Also, don't forget that this Thursday is "Freestyle Thursday" and I already have a handful of ladies coming, so just drop me a quick message to let me know if you will be attending.


In the meantime, Happy Crafting to all.


Materials used;

Designer Series paper - Fall Flowers

Eastern Elegance Rub ons

Double stitched ribbon in wild wasabi

Pretties Kit

Rhinestone brads

No comments: