Thursday, February 5, 2009

My First KWerner Challenge



I decided today to do my very first online colour challenge from Kritina Werner Challenges. I have admired other bloggers work when doing challenges for quite some time now so I thought I was up for the challenge today too. This is the image and colours that she gives us a challenge to go and get creative.



This particular lady, http://www.kwernerdesign.com/about/, who sets this challenge is such a talented crafter. I signed up for her newsletter today and just can't wait for it to arrive.
Anyway, here is my attempt at her current challenge.

Tell me what you think!

8 comments:

KatieTurtle said...

Very Nice! I like the way you layered the scalloped edge

Anonymous said...

very cute use of the SAB set! I like all your layers!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Terrific. I like the double punched border and the rhinestone.

Shawntel said...

Your card is so sweet! I love the bow! Great Job!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love how you used the colors and the torn edge!

Winter said...

Great card! Very cute! I just started doing these challenges too, it is such an inspiration to see all the other creations! Thanks for sharing yours.

Hayley said...

lovely card - great use of the SAB set.

Savitri said...

Very cute card!!! Love the layers and scallops.