Friday, February 20, 2009

Kristina Werner Challenge #42

Hi all,

So sorry that I haven't blogged for a while. I have been a bit busy with school stuff and also making a plague for a friend of my mum's It turned out quite nice so I will post a photo of it a little later.

But right now I have the current Kristina Werner challenge to show you. Here are the colours she gave us this week. As you can see she has used Kiwi Kiss which we don't have here in Oz so I have substituted with Old Olive.



And here is my entry. I have used 2 stamp sets and both of them are from the Hostess benefits sets; Oh, So Lovely and For a Friend.



Here are all the materials used;
Stamp sets - Oh, So Lovely; For a Friend
Card Stock - Old Olive, Really Rust, More Mustard and Whisper White
DS Papers - Prints DS Paper - Old Olive
Stamp Pads - Staz On Black;
Ribbons - 1/4" White Grosgrain
Other - Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Pastels

Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think think your card is pretty! I think you did a great job! Thanks for sharing!