Sunday, March 15, 2009

Yehaa Cowgirl




I grabbed this set from the retiring list called Bronc Buster before it is all gone, and it is one of the many sets that has been reduced to 20% off too. It is such a great bargain at $26.96 and so perfect for that horse mad child - or adult!!!

I made this card for a girlfriends daughter, India, as it was her birthday party on the weekend. Unfortunately we haven't given it to her yet - family illness and renovations stepped in to foil our plans - so I thought I would post it up here before giving it to her during the week.

Let me know what you think!

Materials Used:
  • Bronc Buster Stamp Set (retiring)

  • Classic Stamp Pads - Choc. Chip, Close to Cocoa

  • Card Stock - Choc. Chip, Close to Cocoa, Sage Shadow, Ruby Red, Really Rust, Very Vanilla

  • Accesories - Choc. Gingham ribbon (My own), Earth Element and Neutrals Buttons, Linen thread, Uniball Signo Gel pen, Crystal Effects, Designer Label punch, scallop edge punch, Adhesive

No comments: