Thursday, March 12, 2009

Kristina Werner Challenge #45

Time for another Kristina Challenge.










This time it was totally mono chromatic and I had the perfect reason for it. My neighbour is getting married in a few weeks and the theme will be all black and white. So when I saw this challenge I thought it was obvious what I needed to do.






As you can see I have used Crystal Effects to give the hearts a 3D, smooth and shiny look. It is o'so touchable too.


(Sorry about the orientation - but it just wouldnot up load in landscape!!)

I received a set of stamps from the new 2009-2010 Ideas Book And Catalogue this week and just couldn't wait to use them. I have used the dual heart stamp with the Happy Future sentiment but this doesn't mean it has to be used for a wedding/love theme. It could very easily be used for a girl theme etc.


The set is called Greatings Eight Stamp set and contains pretty much what the title suggests. There is a stamp for every occasion from Birthdays to Fathers Day, which makes it a great value set and will be priced at only $49.95.


I have also had a sneak peek at 8 other new items and have also got all the new IN COLOUR range of card stock and papers. I am as happy as a pig in mud right now. If you want to join me for a rumble in the mud then contact me today to book a workshop. Don't wait too long though. April is filling up fast as there is school holidays in this month and not to mention EASTER.


Also, don't forget to get your orders in now for the retiring list as by 31st of March they will all be gone and I certainly would hate for you to regret missing out on them.




Can't wait to hear from you. Cheers Alison.

2 comments:

Winter said...

Cute! Great idea for the ribbon!

Robyn said...

Hi Allison! LOVE your ribbon treatment= What a cute card!