Friday, January 30, 2009

"Thanks SO much" for the FREE Stamp!!


I couldn't help myself. I had to go and get my $100 worth of Stampin' Up goodies so I could qualify for this gorgeous FREE stamp set called Botanical Blooms from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue. They arrived just before I had to go and do a workshop last night so I didn't even have time to play with them until now. I stamped the shadow image of the 2 step stamp in Really Rust and Old Olive and then stamped the outline with Close To Cocoa on Sahara Sand Cardstock. Then I used Choc. Chip card stock with Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon on top and finished with a sentiment from the So Many Sayings, Hostess only set. What do you think? I think the colours go really well together and it was such a quick card to make too. Will be back later on with another new design. Happy Crafting.

No comments: