Friday, January 30, 2009

Hoppy for my new Blue Bayou!


Well here is the second card for the night and yes it is part of my new purchases. The stamp set is one of my old favourites, Unfrogettable. I fell in love with this colour combination when I picked up the DS Paper, Spring Break. It can be quite hard to find masculine papers out there but thankfully for Stampin' Up we have quite a few. The colours I have used here are Blue Bayou, Sky Blue and Old Olive and I have also used sponge daubers to soften the edges and give it a distressed appearance. I have also used some brads that I had that were an exact colour match, so yeeha for me!! And just to finish it off I have put some Linen Thread just to give it that rough texture. I think this card could very easily be used for a male birthday. What do you think?

No comments: