Friday, November 21, 2008

Real Red and Bashful Blue Christmas Cards




Ok so I am stuck on two favourite colours again. I have had a thing for Real Red for about a month now but have now incorporated Bashful Blue as well. So as you can see I have gone a bit mad with them now. I got my inspiration from SCS as usual, and in fact one is a direct CASE from there with the ribbon being slightly different. I have also used the awesome SU! stamp set called "Seasons of Joy" which will only be available for one more week in the Spring Mini Catalogue. Pick up your set this week for only $1.00 P&H.
The materials I used in all the cards are:
Cardstock - Whisper White, Real Red, Bashful Blue
Ink Pads - Real Red, Craft White, Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue
Ribbons - various.

Don't forget that the $1.00 promotion starts tomorrow so get your orders in now for delivery next week. Also the Super Saturday is looming as well and is sizing up to be loads of fun. Mark it in your diaries. I hope I can see you there next Saturday.

No comments: